Member attention, and offering the products, services, and convenience you need are what we want you to have as an ECCU member. We make no bones about it. Our goal is to make your banking experience the best it can be. Soon, it will be even better.
Later this year, we’re upgrading our main computer system – offering new ways to bank, more choices, and a full menu of mobile options to get you where you need to be. Dramatically improved online, and mobile capabilities will be the biggest enhancements you’ll see.
New layers of security will be another benefit through innovative, 24/7 data centers. No other institution in our area currently offers a comparable level of security or account protection.
Our search for a member-focused provider
Knowing and understanding the needs of credit union members was essential in our search for a new system and core provider. So was a powerful system that would grow with us as your needs change. We’re not exaggerating to say we spent hundreds of hours searching for just the right fit.
- Depth and breadth of services, additional functionality
- Minimal impact on members and staff
- Member experience and credit union knowledge
- Services to grow with your evolving needs
- Leader in security of sensitive member data
- Enhanced mortgage and business services platforms
Originally, we looked at 15 providers and eventually narrowed it to three, who presented in-depth proposals. We visited each vendor’s data center and went on site to other institutions using the system. We asked their staff how the functionality and workflow better served their members.
After an extensive review process, we selected Fiserv, headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., as our new system provider. There are many reasons we selected Fiserv. Their breadth of experience is second to none in the financial services industry. They serve the needs of more than 1/3 of the nation’s financial institutions with 14,500 clients nationwide. Their mobile banking platform and choice of digital channels is superb. And, because daily processing occurs offsite, we’ll gain a 24/7, four-tier data center with state-of-the-art data recovery and account monitoring.
Sneak preview of system benefits
- Advanced online banking features:
- New online aggregate account management – manage all of your accounts, even those from other financial institutions, through online banking
- Combine all your online financial relationships for a total financial overview
- Open accounts online
- Improved bill pay functionality
- Account-to-account transfer capabilities
- New wire and ACH functions
- Mobile banking via any device, mobile check deposits
- More green technologies, such as emailed transaction receipts
- Potential for immediate loan approvals
- Increased workflow automation – more efficiencies means less costs and better benefits to our members.
- Fully-integrated online banking and payment solutions to deliver more self-service functionality around the clock.
CEO Chuck Cornelius adds:
Providing you with financial opportunity, choice, and account security are core values for us. Fiserv, whose focus is on you, matches these beliefs. The new platform will enable us to offer the relevant products and services you’ve wanted, through the channels you prefer, more efficiently than ever before. We can also customize our system with other Fiserv products and apps – so our systems will continually evolve with your changing needs.
Watch for future updates from us, and stay in touch with all of the new enhancements ahead. We can’t wait!
More about Fiserv
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) recently celebrated 30 years of leadership in financial services technology. As one of FORTUNE® magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies,
Fiserv is helping clients worldwide achieve best-in-class results by driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.